strawberry choco-coated notebook

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

nothing has changed. -_-'

yes, nothing has changed.

i'm still the same old me... that is, if we are to speak in terms of bad habits... say... procrastination? *sighs* i should be in class at this very moment. i've missed 3 classes today because i willed it to happen. let's backtrack... at the start of the day (Tuesday Ü), I was thinking, "no sleeping unless i get to finish all that i have to do." but i slept a while after. i was sleepy! so, i did... i slept. but before i did, i set the alarm to wake me up an hour after... which i don't think really happened. maybe I did stand to turn off the alarm, but after that... well... i obviously did something that made me decide this afternoon to finish what I have got to finish. i had set another alarm for the early morning, at around 6am, so if i continue sleeping after the first alarm, I'd still have another alarm to wake me up so I could at least do something... problem was, I still slept. my dad forced me to stop being lazy at around 8am... nice. I've got no more time to do what I had to. we left home maybe some minutes after 10:30. I did everything I had to here at school. Problem was, I couldn't finish all before 2nd subject... I extended my working time up to 20 mins. after 3rd subject started. I reached the door of the classroom at 4:30pm. 30 minutes late. they had already started with the activity, eulogy. i cut that class even if there was an hour left before it finishes firstly because i thought makaka-abala na naman ako. second reason, (i admit, bitterly) i was afraid to come in. i knew he would scold me, then the person presenting or that would present would lose his momentum... i wanted to come in, actually, but fear overcame me... it conquered me! i wanted to see doitz, too, but I told Reg that I'll just abstain from doitz today. I also told Joie "patayin mo na lang ako ulit pagdating ko dyan mamaya." well... time to redeem myself?

goodbye worldwideweb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home